Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Breakfast at The Barbeque Joint

Day 2: This morning, I accompanied my boss, Jamee Haley (a wonderful individual) to The Barbeque Joint, a local restaurant located near Park Circle in North Charleston. The Barbeque Joint has started to serve breakfast ,so Jamee and I decided to head over and check it out. Scott Cloud (who I believe is the owner) whipped us up an egg, cheese and bacon biscuit and egg sandwich and sat down to chat.

The place is a great little spot and I will definitely have to try some of their barbeque (which I heard is delicious) some time in the near future! Not a bad way to start my second day!

p.s. If you feel the need for some barbeque or a quick egg biscuit and coffee to start your day, The Barbeque Joint is located at:

1083-A East Montague
North Charleston, SC
(843) 747-4567

No comments:

Post a Comment